1. Wigs are better than sew ins. Wigs help refrain from tension and can promote hair growth.
2. Treat & care for your hair like you would with your own hair!
3. To get rid of product build up, wash your bundles bi-weekly.
4. When washing hair always use a sulfate-free shampoo that does not contain alcohol. Alcohol can dry your hair out. Remember, our hair is 100% human virgin hair! To maintain its softness, use a conditioner as well.
5. Be sure to condition your bundles after shampoo with light hair oil just as you would with your real hair.
6. Brush and comb hair as needed with a paddle brush or wide tooth comb.
7. Let your bundles air dry! Excessive heat can dry out your hair. If you use a heating tool, make sure you use a heat protectant as well.
8. If you are unsure about bleaching or coloring your bundles, go to a licensed professional.
9. When you're not wearing your hair, place your hair in our satin bag to protect your hair from dust, moisture, or dirt.
DOLCÉ HAIR BEAUTY JUST BE YOU & Rock your hair with CONFIDENCE!